Parties generally have a photo booth where different kind of props including slogan props are placed. They are supposed to be up with the trends and fun (just like me 😀 ). I thought I would give a shot at making some.
I had some ideas so got on with Canva and started making them props. I later went to a printer and got them printed on sticker paper and pasted on cardboard sheets. Then came the difficult part – cutting out the props from the cardboard sheets. So I actually, with the help of a few resourceful cousins, had to cut them out using a cutter and scissors. Such a task, it was.
I am listing some of my fav slogan props from the list:
1. Set of two – Wanted for being too cute & Main toh paida hi hot hui thi (Alia Bhatt’s dialogue – cuz Bollywood props are always the best)
2. This is from a Raftaar’s song
3. It’s my fav The Weeknd song
4. I’m sexy and I know it prop
5. Set of two props – Mere yaar ki shaadi hai & Hot AF
6. This meme is a rage right now so I couldn’t miss it at all!
7. Print this out and cut out the inner rectangle. Cray!
8. This one was pretty basic.
9. Arey abhi toh party shuru hui hai!
10. Set of 2 – The biggest rivalry ever between Eagle Gang and Bichoo Gang. And also the ‘censored’ for the kiss but don’t tell types 😉
11. For team dulha or team groom!
12. For team dulhan or team bride!